Wednesday, March 6, 2013

plans


One thing I like to have is a plan...or at least a general idea of what I'm doing/what's going on.
It's one of the reasons I struggled with being undeclared until I was a junior.  I felt like I had no plan, no direction, and no idea where I was going.  And then, once I figured out it was supposed to be business, life was well in that area.

Now I've hit another bump in life where I feel like I have no plan.  I don't know where I'm going.  I don't know what I'm doing.  As soon as I feel like I'm making decisions, I change my mind, start second guessing myself, or it just plain falls through, which I find the most frustrating part of all.

And I'm to the point I'm not sure what to do, except to have faith that God has a plan for me, and that His plan is the best.  It means that I still have to keep searching.  Everything's not going to fall into place without any effort.  But I guess I'm going to have to develop greater patience too.

Anyway...here is some happiness from Pinterest :)


Source: imgfave.com via Kelly on Pinterest








{I didn't intentionally put so many quotes from church leaders...but what can I say?  They're pretty wise :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...