Friday, September 23, 2011

Lions and Nieces and Dancing Oh My!

So after pretending to be a big girl and taking my car to get fixed I was able to go down to Ogden and visit my nieces.  I haven't seen them in a while...I got home from work on Sunday totally expecting them to be there...and they weren't!  So Stephanie, Brooklyn, Bailey, and I decided to go see The Lion King in 3D last night!

source
Thankfully 3D glasses have improved since these awful things
The best part was me IMDBing in the middle of the movie to look up Scar's voice...and discovering Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) is Zazu.  Because of this, Steph and I just busted up laughing in some random part of the movie.  And I kept picturing a little Jonathan Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement whenever Simba would talk.  And Rafiki reminded me of this person I know from work so I would just laugh because I would picture this person being Rafiki.  I was also reminded of Larry giving to birth to Simba on stage during a choir concert.  Probably one of the funniest things I've seen.

I was glad I got to go down and hang out with those girlies.  It's been different not seeing them as much, but I think everyone is in a good spot with life at the moment.

When I got back to Logan I watched the tail-end of Enchanted with Heather.  I swear Patrick Dempsey and James Marsden have been in all the chick-flicks we've watched recently.

Then Heather decided she wanted to play Just Dance 2.  Knowing this doesn't usually happen, I knew I had to make the most of the opportunity.  Soon after, the other girls came home from Pie Night and joined in the fun.  Eventually Brian came over and started playing too.  So I decided I wanted to play a song I knew I was good at since Creighton pretty much killed me the other night when we were playing his favorite.  Yeah...these boys play this game all the time so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised at the outcome.

So this is the song Brian and I danced to:


Yeah...he not only beat me...but he beat my high score.  Granted, I've only played this song like 3 times (plus did it in AquaZumba during the summer) so I probably could have gotten it higher...but yeah.  He won.  I'll have to reclaim my high score sometime when I have time to play.  Or at least beat him some other time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...