Monday, January 28, 2013

disappear

Sometimes I like to disappear and reappear on this little blog.  It's not the first time...and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the last.

Washington D.C. temple in December
Anyway....in my absence, life has happened.  Nothing too exciting, but life is good.
Here's some of my goings-on:
  • Lots and lots of school
    • ALL business classes this semester
    • Some are super boring...so thankfully I have friends to keep me sane
    • Some professors are super rad
  • I got a promotion at work....not one hundred percent sure what it entails yet, but it should be good!
  • I flew to Maryland in December to visit my seester -- super fun and super pretty :)
  • MLK weekend = my roommate's cabin at Bear Lake
  • The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, Mumford & Sons, and Imagine Dragons have been on constant repeat
  • Countless games of Murder in the Dark have been played with Old Farm friends
  • I've become addicted to The Walking Dead
  • I've also developed an addiction to Wheat Thins
  • With all the snow and ice we've had I'm proud to say I've only fallen twice {and only bruised once} 

Sometimes it's nice to have life be semi-slow....it gives you a lot more time to enjoy it :)

1 comment:

  1. good choice of music!! and the boy and i are obsessed with walking dead... it freaks me out so bad but i can't stop watching!! haha so excited for the new one on sunday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...