Monday, March 12, 2012

spending, bowling, and thoughts

So I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately.  It may not be the best thing for the bank account...but it's becoming quite great for the closet.  I'm waiting on a hoodie I bought off of Etsy that I decided I would be way too sad if someone else bought it.  I also hit up Old Navy and bought two shirts and three pairs of skinny jeans in the past week.  And I want to go buy one more pair.  These are probably some of the most comfortable pants I've worn {that are socially appropriate :) } and I get compliments to boot.  But seriously.  I have to buy the pink ones.  I neeeed them.

I have green pants! :)  
And last night I went bowling with some work peeps.  They're really such a fun group of people.  I work twice again this week.  Thankfully I'm already home for spring break so I don't have to drive back and forth to Logan.  So glad I only have to deal with about a month of the driving shenanigans.

It's been a contemplative Sunday with much to think about.  Thankfully I have friends who let me ramble all my random and not-so-random thoughts to them.

p.s.  I'm super glad last week is finally over.  It was crazy busy, which wouldn't be too bad if I enjoyed more of what it was filled with...but essays, homework, and stress just don't float my boat.

Here's hoping for a fabulous week for us all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...