Wednesday, March 21, 2012

zombies

Lately I've been MIA.  It feels weird not blogging and I feel like I need to record so much.
Spring break was last week...and hopefully I'll document it soon!  I had a blast!

This week my school has been playing Humans vs. Zombies.  I've always enjoyed watching people play...but never played myself.  I always thought it was entertaining to watch people run around like idiots on campus.  Well...this semester I decided to become one of the idiots.

This is what I took from the website to explain what it is:
"Humans vs. Zombies is a game of tag. All players begin as Humans, and one is randomly chosen to be the “Original Zombie.” The Original Zombie tags human players and turns them into Zombies. The Zombies must tag and “feed” on a human every 48 hours or they starve to death and are out of the game."
On Monday I gave my ID card to my friend and had him turn me into a zombie.  Tuesday I decided to get more into it and went "hunting" on campus with the Horde for a few hours.  We then had a night mission where we had to protect the Original Zombie (we did!).  Then today I decided to go human hunting some more with the Horde.  Honestly, you can just wander around campus and you're bound to find other zombies to join.  After hunting, I went to the day mission and came home.  It's just about time for the night mission (a giant game of fugitive from what I hear!)...

It's only halfway through the week...but I'm a tired, sunburned zombie.  A zombie zombie. :)

granted...it's a crappy webcam picture...but I look like I'm in sad shape.
Either way....it's fun to run around like a dork...time to go eat some brains :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...