Tuesday, October 23, 2012

happiness is...

happiness is....

  • pretty autumn trees and leaves dotting the earth
  • holding hands with a cute boy
  • pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
  • Diet Coke.  especially if it's giant.
  • clean bedrooms
  • spending time with family
  • new music
  • Chick-Fil-A

  • awesome coworkers
  • amusement parks
  • finally completing an outfit how i imagined it
  • peacocks at dinner
  • playing with my sister's puppies
  • an unexpected letter from a missionary
  • hot chocolate on a chilly day

happiness is life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm Tyler hamblin, and I support this message.
    I quite like you being happy Kelly. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable!! I support anything that has to do with Chick-fil-a. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...