Monday, October 24, 2011

tender mercies

So lately my car decides it likes to break.  I even finally added the Logan Midas into my phone so I don't have to look up the number anymore.  Okay.  It's only been two times up here....but that's more than I'd like.

Yet.  It always breaks when I'm in my parking lot.  Or at least that's when it's noticed or whatever.  I don't end up on the side of the road somewhere.  I'm not stranded in the middle of an intersection.  Or in the twists and turns of Sardine Canyon.

And then this morning was a struggle to get out of bed.  But I was finally able to roll out at the last second.  Thankfully it was only Zumba and I really didn't have to get ready.  I was already wearing my lovely Xela sweats.

And we did some of my favorite songs.  There's one in particular that we haven't done in weeks and we did it today.  It pretty much tops the list of favorites.  And then for our toning song she played Stereo Hearts which put a smile on my face.



I was kind of hoping for choreography, but I was still happy that it was played :)

Some days these things might seem like nothing, but today the small things made a difference.  It seemed to be God's way of saying "you are not forgotten."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...