Thursday, February 2, 2012

breathe

Sometimes life gets crazy.  Okay life always seems to be crazy.  Social outings, education obligations, {soon work will be creepin' back into my life}, and taking care of yourself.

Test, paper, test, test, project, quiz, test, project, Cafe Rio adventure, date doctor {the guy Hitch is based on}, cookie baking, movie watching, birthday, birthday, birthday, family, friends, confusion with just about everything, etc, etc.

Oh wait.  I'm supposed to take care of myself too?  Sleep?  What's that?  Eat right? Ha.  Work out?  Double ha.

I think yesterday I must have been super stressed.  My emotions were all over the place.  I'm pretty sure I felt every single one possible.  I was sad, angry, irritated, surprised, and super happy.




This video played a huge part in my happiness.  My friend knew I was having an off day and showed this to me.  My face lit up and I just laughed with a huge smile on my face until I was almost crying.  {almost like Kristin Bell and the sloth haha}  Now I don't have quite the same reaction, but it still makes me happy.  This kid is wonderful.

It reminded me that I need to take a step back sometimes and just breathe.  I can handle everything that's being thrown my way.  I just need to trust.


1 comment:

  1. here's to hoping your weekend gets better. we love you girl!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...