Tuesday, February 28, 2012

writing

lately i feel all the times i have felt like blogging have come at the worst times {i have really great conversations with myself with the hour-ish drive between home and school}

all of the times that are convenient i feel like i have nothing to say. or i just don't want to put forth the effort to articulate my words into sentences like i want them or find pictures or...endless excuses haha.

and almost all the time, people who want to spend time with me win out over this screen.  and sometimes naps do too.  like today. and yesterday :) and unfortunately school should too.

hopefully soon i can get back into the swing of things.  i can blog about this past weekend.  and random thoughts. and the other stupid stories of my life haha.

and these are my ramblings for a boring tuesday night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...