Wednesday, February 22, 2012

where i've been

Today I'm linking up with Ashley and Eryka!

This week the topic is:
What states have you been to and where do you wanna travel next?
{san francisco march 2011}
I've been to:

  • utah
  • idaho
  • california
  • oregon
  • washington
  • nevada
  • wyoming
  • montana (i think...)
  • arizona (does it count if i don't remember it?)
Yeah...I've never been off the west coast!  Sad, huh?

We're also supposed to say where we want to go to!
  • new york
  • maryland
  • florida
  • hawaii
  • washington dc
  • california
  • oregon
  • washington
Okay, okay.  I know I put places on there that I've already been....but I love them!  Honestly they are SO beautiful and so much fun :)  I think I need a vacation!


4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to many states yet either :( I really do want to travel all over the United States! We ARE going to Hawaii in May though... I can't WAIT!
    I really want to go to Alaska... but I want to cruise there. I've heard that's the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the link up Kelly! Today was super fun in Logan with you!!! :)

    See ya this weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely need to visit washington [seattle specifically] and go in the summer. its the BEST time to go and it is seriously gorgeous there. you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MUST add Alabama to that list! Come see me!

    I've been:
    Jamaica, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisina, Texas, Mosourri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, Washingtion D.C. and I think that's it.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...