Saturday, March 12, 2011

California: Day 2

So on the 10th me, my mom, and my dad were taken around San Francisco by Eryka's step-dad, Eden. Here are some pictures of the trip...

This is Bay Bridge. We went over it on our way into the city. I thought it looked cool.
This is Lombard Street. It's the crookedest street in the world (I think).
This is one of the random pictures of buildings in the city. I love the architecture and all the colors that are around the city.

This is Coit Tower. According to wikipedia...it was built in 1933 to help beautify the city. Eden knew a bunch of stuff about everything...but I forgot most of what he said about this.
That island off in the distance (behind the plant) is Alcatraz. It was kinda cloudy that day so that's probably one of my clearest pictures of it.

Ghirardelli Square. Mmmm. Just walking into the square smelled delicious. And then we went into the shop and bought a lot of chocolate.

My first bowl ever of clam chowder. I wasn't really expecting to like it. It was pretty fantastic. And the sourdough bread bowl made it so much better too! :)

This is the Bushman. He likes to hide behind his branches and jump out and scare people. He entertained me after eating lunch.
Here are some more boats. I like the yellow one.
This is at Bodin's. They make awesome animals out of bread. There were turtles, bears, alligators, and other cool stuff. But we were stuffed from lunch so we just looked.
That lady is making turtles out of bread dough.
Another street performer guy. He was painted in silver. But he was just setting up so I don't know what he was doing. We also saw some guy doing a magic show across the street earlier in the day.
At the Golden Gate Bridge with the folks! Love this picture :)

It's so tall!
It was sooo windy. Looking at mine and my mom's hair in this picture and the next. Sorry Dad, you don't have much hair to blow.

And then we stopped by the Oakland temple and took a few pictures. It started to rain at Golden Gate so we stayed in the car here.

Then we drove back. Me and my parents had a lazy night. I don't remember much of what we did. San Francisco took up most of the day. I remember we ate at a disgusting Dennys like 8 or 9 for dinner. And we called it a night pretty early. And that's Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...