Friday, March 18, 2011

Thumper


Sometimes I think I need Thumper as my friend so he can educate me like he educated Bambi. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Even if you are unhappy, you can usually figure out a nice way of phrasing it. But, sometimes you are careless and tired and just so frustrated/irritated you just let things slip from your lips/fingers/whatever means of communication you feel like using.

But thankfully, tomorrow is Friday, which means it's time to travel back to the happy land of Bountiful. Even though I was there today, I'm headed back. Heather is there. Mari is going to be there. Dan and Eryka will even be there...which is probably a good thing since it's their open house/reception thing going on on Saturday. Plus I have work. So money and family! Family is the awesome part though. They are tons of fun to be around. I haven't seen Mair and Heather in a while. Okay, Christmas. But still. And I don't know when I'll see them again. Hopefully soon.

But yes, always remember the admonition of Thumper (and his mom). Be nice or shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...