Monday, April 4, 2011

beebee890

Last night my family was sitting at the dinner table and my sister showed us a YouTube video...and then we realized BeeBee890 has over 2800 videos!  That could keep me entertained for hours!  It was great having a night full of laughter with the family.

It started with this. . . .



Then progressed to this. . . .



And I found this gem today.  It's my favorite.  My roommates asked me why I was laughing so hard...so I showed them.



Here is a link to his YouTube page ----> here

Disclaimer:  We aren't trying to be rude or mean.  In my opinion he makes the videos for his enjoyment and enjoys that other people receive enjoyment from them too.  He is awesome that he can overlook the negative comments and continue doing what he loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...